Wednesday 6 June 2012

Waiting on Wenesday (#13)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott


Goodreads Summary:
He makes good girls...bad. 

Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.

My thoughts:
This book sounds really interesting. Who doesn't love a bad boy ;) My patience will be surely tested with this book though because it's not out until 2013!! :(

Expected Release Date: March 2013


What book are you waiting for?


Yvonne

4 comments :

  1. I have my eye on this as well. Good choice!

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to read this. I have the countdown for it on my blog and everything, haha. Awesome choice.

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting! Too bad you have to wait so long to get your hands on it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks hot because I love a good bad boy! I've never heard of it but I'm going to GR now to add it. Happy Thursday! Thanks for visiting, and I'm a New Follower. <3

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!