Wednesday 15 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#20)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

Premeditated by Josin McQuein

Goodreads Summary:
A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.

My thoughts:
That blurb O.o *gulp* I do not want to cross that girl. This sounds really interesting and I love the cover even if it freaks me out a bit. Why is she looking at me like that? I'm scared.

Expected Release Date: October 2013


What book are you waiting for?


Yvonne

5 comments :

  1. Oh wow, this sounds great. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3024

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really good! I'm going to have to add it to my tbr pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already seen this one a couple of times. It has been on my wish list for a while. I'm so looking forward to find out what will happen.

    Come take a look at my Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this book for the first time yesterday and I find it very interesting. I hope you like it when you get a chance to read it. Great pick.
    Come check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!