Sunday 11 November 2012

Showcase Sunday (#14)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.


Yvonne

(Click pictures for goodreads page)

Bought:


Received:
Got these this week form my Secret Santa. Agh I can't wait for Christmas just so I can open them!


eBooks for Review:
Ahh I was so excited when the author contacted me this morning to review this. Loved the first book so super excited to read book 2! :)




What did you get this week?


5 comments :

  1. I have heard some brilliant reviews about Eve & Adam, I can't wait to see what you think! I personally haven't got it, but I'd like too, I've seen it in my local library, so I may get it! :-) Ooo, Secret Santa, I've never done one of these. Is there one for books bloggers then! :-). Happy Reading!

    Here's My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a thing that a friend on FB decided to do and anyone could do it :)

      ~ Yvonne

      Delete
  2. You're going to wait till Christmas to open that? Great restraint, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we'll see if I make it! Gonna try to restrain myself :P

      ~ Yvonne

      Delete
  3. Eve and Adam is such a good book! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!