Wednesday 4 June 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#85)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:



Secret Catch
by Becca Ann (aka Cassie Mae) & Jessica Salyer

Summary:
Tyler Koontz is Trojan gold all the way. There’s nowhere he loves to be more than on the football field.

Sam Nolan is Skyhawk red born and raised. With her mom's alcohol problem and her dad's recent death, she lives for her little brother who is a big football fanatic.

There’s one rule in this town...

Trojans and Skyhawks don’t date. EVER.

So when Tyler and Sam fall fast and hard for each other, what are they to do? Keep it a secret of course.

The problem is in a town this small, secrets don’t stay secret for long.


My thoughts:
I adore Cassie Mae's book so of course I am dying for this one. All her books are so totally cute. They just make my heart happy and I have no doubt that this one will be no different :)

Expected Release Date: October 15th 2014


What book are you waiting for?



1 comment :

  1. This sounds like a really cute read and it's the first I've heard of it. Thanks for sharing! :)
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!